Traumatic Brain Injuries
TRUSTED TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES ATTORNEYS
As many as 1.4 million people in America will suffer from a traumatic brain injury every year. These types of brain injuries can arise from all types of incidents, ranging from slip and falls to car accidents to workplace accidents including NFL concussions. Unfortunately, brain injuries are not always evident, even to the victim. Some symptoms can be extremely subtle and difficult to diagnose.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Fatigue or drowsiness
- Problems with speech
- Dizziness or loss of balance
- Sensory problems, such as blurred vision, ringing in the ears, a bad taste in the mouth or changes in the ability to smell
- Sensitivity to light or sound
- Loss of consciousness for a few seconds to a few minutes
- No loss of consciousness, but a state of being dazed, confused or disoriented
- Memory or concentration problems
- Mood changes or mood swings
- Feeling depressed or anxious
- Difficulty sleeping
- Sleeping more than usual
If you have suffered an injury to your head, in an accident of any type, you need a lawyer who understands the medical testing and assessments needed to evaluate this often undiagnosed condition. Ellis Riccobono, LLP specializes in complex litigation, including catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injuries.
Contact Our Firm to Learn More
If there is no recovery, then there are never any fees or costs to you.